LaFairy Cruise Halong Bay on two days will become one of the best memories in your travel experience. It owns not only an interesting Itinerary around both of the two most wonderful landscapes, but it also has got the original services. With the moment in Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, you will be enjoyed the most mysterious picture when the sun falls down and rises up after big and small limestone Islands and Islets. Moreover, your vacation will be excellent by joining in the exciting activities as swimming, kayaking, contemplating spectacular caves, fishing, and visiting Vung Vieng fishing village, etc.
LaFairy Sails, in common with a professional crew team will provide you the most comfortable and unforgettable time on the legendary Halong Bay.
- Welcome fruit juice.
- Deluxe en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water.
- Meals on boat such as two lunch, one breakfast, one dinner cave and a small dessert.
- English and French speaking guide.
- Small boat.
- Entrance fees.
- Cooking demonstration.
- Insurance, taxes and service charges.
- Beverages, Tips & Personal expenses.
- Massage service.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card).
- All other services not mentioned above.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
WHAT SHOULD BRING TO ENJOY LAFAIRY SAILS:
- Sun Glasses.
- Sunscreen Lotion.
- Beach hats.
- Natural insect repellents.
- Swimming cloths.
- A Camera.
- Original valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR CRUISE TRIP WITH LAFAIRY SAILS:
- This itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice.
- Special request for your meals such as diet and vegetarian foods, please let us know to the best support your cruise time.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, and Visa Expiry Date.
- Swim on fresh water and private beach.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village.
- Tai Chi exercise.
- Squid fishing at night.
- Dinner on private beach.
- Visit Thien Canh Son cave.