- Sun Glasses.
- Sunscreen Lotion.
- Beach hats.
- Natural insect repellents.
- Luxury cloths to join in our dinner cave.
- Swimming cloths.
- A Camera.
- Original valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
After visit Halong Bay & Hanoi, you can do an adventure to Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Our Pu Luong trekking is the best selection for you & your group to do some walking among Pu Luong and its rice-terraces, hill-tribes & valleys…
Lying in the tropical zone and being covered by water around, Halong Bay has two evident singular seasons: a hot and humid summer contrast to a winter of dry and slight cold climate. Almost time, it is comfortable on around 15 – 25 Celsius degree.
- The hottest time often begins from the first days of June and ends in the last days of August.
- The lowest degree time is often on the days of January (before Vietnam Lunar New Year).
The weather in Halong is quite similar to Hanoi Capital, it is often stand downfalls, hurricanes and storms in late of summer from July to August. It is also the low season of Halong tourism in both of domestic travel and foreigners. View more …
LaFairy Shuttle Bus:
Departure place: Any hotels near by The Old Quarter.
Departure time: 07:45 – 08:15 a.m
Check-in time: 12:00 – 12:30 noon
Location Port Name: Hon Gai
Price: 25 USD/person (include a bottle of water). View more …
1. Where does LaFairy Sails cruise inside the Halong Bay?
2. Is it possible to be 3 Adults in the same room?
3. Where does your cruise start from?
4. What should I wear on the boat?
5. Is there any risk that La Fairy Sails may cancel the cruise? View more …