What to bring?
Traveling Halong Bay with LaFairy Sails is one of the most exciting memories on the imposing Islands and mesmeric beaches. You will be admire the mysterious beauty of Halong Bay privately. To make your vacation to be the most perfect, LaFairy Sails Halong remind you to bring some items that is supposed as needed things in each beach vacation:
- Sun Glasses: Sun Glasses will help you protect your eyes before the sunlight of a tropical zone as Vietnam. Especially, in the summer, the northern Vietnam often greets you by the blazing sunshine. Halong Bay has up to more than 1900 islets and islands forming into the sea, but almost of them is the small islets. For that reason, you will often walk in the sun in the moving duration.
- Sunscreen Lotion: It is similar to sun glasses.
- Beach hats.
- Natural insect repellents.
- Luxury cloths to join in our dinner cave.
- Swimming cloths: It is a regret if you don’t swim on the emerald sea of Halong Bay. Let’s bring bikini or other swimming costume to enjoy the private beach in Bai Tu Long Bay.
- A Camera: Coming to a Wonder of the World as Halong Bay, you certainly need a nice camera to keep on the amazing moments as sunrise & sunset, the primary looking of Bai Tu Long Bay or the fishing villages, and the caves in the programs.
- Original valid passport is required upon check-in on board.